Friday, May 02, 2008

Finally some information

I become a bit irritated, open my mail at work today and wrote an email with a few carefully chosen words, not too angry just to say how we think things are going.

Two minutes later it says pling and i got an answer : ) Monday he is meeting the foundation people at the land.
Why was it so hard to send a mail eralier and say that?
I might be a bit over the top with the fact i want to be informed about things, i want to know what happens. I do not in the end want to stand there and get: i was not informed, thrown in my face together with a invoice for work that has gone wrong.

I have to say, i am not the biggest football fan (the man of the house is) but i must say the Chelsea-Liverpool game wednesday was a great entertainment for a Valborgcelebration :)

No comments: